Monday, October 6, 2008

Athina's Bridal Shower

10.05.08 - Athina's happiness all day long reminded Tak and I just how lucky we are to have the coolest jobs in the world and spend time with our clients during some of their most joyful days. Everytime we turned around, we saw a smile, heard laughter, and felt the emotions in the room, which ends up rubbing off on us, and makes us work extra hard to document it all. So much fun. And to top it off, Athina had a TON of goodies to bring home (5 cars worth of very cool gifts).















1 comment:

Athina Marie said...

It was a pure joy having you both be a part of my day. I was overcome with emotions looking at these pictures. You both are extremely talented and just a pleasure to be around. I can't thank you enough for capturing all of the highlights of this day for me. Tom and I are already trying to figure out other parties to throw, just so we can have you shoot it!